MLB trade news Pirates send Andrew McCut | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Melissa Underwood
Andrew McCutchen is packing his bags and jetting West after the Pirates traded him to the Giants on Monday, The Athletic first reported.#SFGiants have agreed to acquire Andrew McCutchen from the #Pirates , pending a review of medical records, sources tell The Athletic. Red Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) January 15, 2018 The teams later announced the trade. 2013 NL MVP 5-time All-Star 4-time Silver Slugger 2012 Gold GloveWelcome to the Orange & Black @TheCUTCH22!#SFGiants pic.twitter.com/ZdBRqeqGCT San Francisco Giants (@SFGiants) January 16, 2018OFFICIAL: The Pirates today acquired pitcher Kyle Joe Morgan JerseyCrick, minor league OF Bryan Reynolds and $500,000 in international bonus pool space from the San Francisco Giants in exchange for Andrew McCutchen and cash considerations. pic.twitter.com/p2UiTuKEQU Pirates (@Pirates) January 15, 2018The Giants sentpitcher Kyle Crick, minor league outfielder Bryan Reynolds and $500,000 in international bonus pool space to the Pirates.The Giants targeted McCutchen after they failed to acquire Giancarlo Stanton from the Marlins.McCutchen's namehas swirledin trade rumors over the last two years, but the Pirates optedto pick up his 2018 option in November. Although his numbers have been Scooter Gennett Jersey on the decline, hispower has remained consistent. The former NL MVP has hitat least 20 home runs in seven straight seasons and hit 28with88 RBIs in 2017.McCutchen is owed $14.75 millionin 2018 the final year of his contract. Hell likely play right field for the Giants, with Gorkys Hernandez or Steven Duggar in center and Hunter Pence in left.Pittsburgh.My Home.My Fans.My City. Joey Votto 2018 MLB All-Star Game Jersey The placed that raised me and helped mold me into the man I am today. You will 4ever be in my heart.A tip of the cap to all who have been on this journey with me. With Love and respect,Cutch pic.twitter.com/QB0n9vuBuZ andrew mccutchen (@TheCUTCH22) January 15, 2018The Pirates have had a busy few days, trading arguably their best pitcher Gerrit Zack Cozart Jersey Cole to the Astros on Saturday for four players.