ther goal from the right when fellow country | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Oct 10
(SportsNetwork. Abraham Almonte Jersey .com) - The San Jose Sharks aim to cap a season-high seven-game homestand with a fourth straight victory on Monday night as they take on the Edmonton Oilers. The Sharks are 5-1-1 in their past seven games overall and shut out the Chicago Blackhawks 2-0 on Saturday thanks to Antti Niemis 31 saves. Niemi recorded his fourth shutout of the season and 31st of his career as he topped his former club. He made some very tough saves in succession, Sharks coach Todd McLellan said about Niemi. Joe Thornton and Melker Karlsson each had a goal and an assist for the Sharks, who are looking to record their longest winning streak since a season-high five-game run from Dec. 9-20. San Jose is second in the Pacific Division with 60 points, 10 back of the first-place Anaheim Ducks and three up on both Vancouver and Calgary. Tyler Kennedy missed a second game in a row on Saturday with a lower-body injury, while Tye McGinn exited early versus the Blackhawks with an undisclosed ailment. Both are questionable for this game. Edmonton enjoyed a stretch of three victories in four games ahead of Saturdays meeting with the Calgary Flames, but failed to hold an early lead and allowed four third-period goals in a 4-2 defeat. Jordan Eberle and Benoit Pouliot scored in the first period for the Oilers, while Ben Scrivens made 29 saves in the setback. They just kept coming, Edmonton interim coach Todd Nelson said. They never change their game and we got away from a few of the things that were working for us in the first. Edmonton, last in the Western Conference with 35 points, was without forward Taylor Hall for a third game in a row due to a bruised left leg, but he hopes to return tonight. He is tied for the club lead with 18 assists and third with 29 points. The Oilers have lost 10 of their past 12 versus the Sharks overall and five straight in San Jose. Scrivens is 2-4-1 in his career versus the Sharks with a 3.13 goals against average and .909 save percentage in seven meetings, recording one shutout. Niemi holds a career mark of 10-1-1 against the Oilers with a 2.45 GAA and .905 save percentage in 12 meetings. Lucas Duda Jersey . Ibrahimovic put PSG ahead when he got in front of his marker to neatly flick in Lucass cross in the 59th minute. New signing Yohan Cabaye came on as a second-half substitute and headed Ezequiel Lavezzis cross against the post in the 87th. Moments later, Lucas set up another goal from the right when fellow countryman Alex turned in his corner with a strikers finish. Cheslor Cuthbert Jersey . With newly minted president of hockey operations Trevor Linden looking on from above one day after being handed the keys to the franchise, it was more of the same on Thursday night.Monaco defender Djibril Sidibe has revealed he rejected a move to Arsenal in the summer over concerns about making the first team. The 24-year-old joined Monaco from Lille in July, but only after the Gunners failed with a late bid.He also stated his ambition to perform on the Premier League stage at the end of the current campaign. I was on the brink [of signing for Monaco] and [Arsenal] gave me a headache by making a bid at the last moment, he told Le Parisien.After reflecting on it, I was not certain my playing time would be guaranteed.I would have played maybe 25 games this season, including the cups. They also wanted to use me on the left whereas I want to establish myself on the right. No to Gunners Leicesters Riyad Mahrez confirms Arsenal approach I chose to stay in Ligue 1 and then leave for the Premier League next year because it is a competition that greatly appeals to me. Alex Gordon Jersey. Sidibe has started five of Monacos eight Ligue 1 games this season and scored after two minutes in the 4-1 win away to his former club.He has also featured five times in the Champions League.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Mahrez confirms Arsenal approach Wenger cools England link Arsenal can win treble Who would Griezmann best suit? Cheap France Jerseys Authentic Cheap Zambia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Wales Soccer Jerseys Cheap Venezuela Soccer Jerseys Cheap Uruguay Soccer Jerseys Cheap Ukraine Soccer Jerseys Cheap Turkey Soccer Jerseys Cheap Switzerland Soccer Jerseys Cheap Sweden Soccer Jerseys Cheap Spain Soccer Jerseys Cheap South Africa Soccer Jerseys Cheap Slovakia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Singapore Soccer Jerseys Cheap Senegal Soccer Jerseys Cheap Saudi Arabia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Russia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Romania Soccer Jerseys Cheap Portugal Soccer Jerseys Cheap Poland Soccer Jerseys Cheap Peru Soccer Jerseys ' ' '