games this season for the Washington Capitals. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 May 15
HOYLAKE, England -- Rory McIlroy was not the only winner at the British Open on Sunday. Ryan Goins Jersey . The BBC said McIlroys father, Gerry, and three of Gerrys friends placed a combined bet of 400 pounds (now $680) in 2004 on McIlroy winning the British Open before he turned 26. McIlroy was 15 at the time of the wager and is now 25. The odds were 500-1, so the syndicate looks to collect 200,000 pounds ($340,000) now that McIlroy has lifted the claret jug. He won by two strokes over Sergio Garcia and Rickie Fowler. Kevin Pillar Jersey . Campbell, playing on loan with Greek club Olympiacos, found the net with a left-footed shot in the 44th minute off a pass from second-half substitute Jorge Rojas to open the scoring at Estadio Nacional de Costa Rica. Aaron Sanchez Jersey . It is unclear how long Kallstrom, who was brought in to alleviate the teams midfield problems, will be sidelined. Arsenals communications director, Mark Gonnella, says the club decided to proceed with Kallstroms signing despite the injury.Marcus Johansson will join Sweden for the Olympics, replacing the injured Henrik Sedin. Sedin, 33, has been dealing with a rib injury for almost a month. "To go over there and not feel 100 per cent was wrong towards myself and my teammates here [in Vancouver] and my Swedish teammates," the Vancouver Canucks forward said Thursday night in Montreal. "Could I have been getting better, playing over there? Yeah, maybe. Could it have made things worse, coming back afterwards? Allso yes. Jose Bautista Jersey. It wasnt a risk I was willing to take." Johansson, who can play left wing and centre, has seven goals and 29 assists in 58 games this season for the Washington Capitals. This is Johanssons first Olympic Games. He represented Sweden at the world junior championship in 2009 and 2010. Sedin joins Johan Franzen among Swedish players who had to pull out of the Olympics because of injury. Gustav Nyquist replaced his Detroit Red Wings teammate on the roster.Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys ' ' '